Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey through a world of Books. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Shift (Shade #2)
by Jeri Smith-Ready
Hardcover, 367 pages
Published May 3rd 2011
by Simon Pulse

Aura’s life is anything but easy. Her boyfriend, Logan, died, and his slides between ghost and shade have left her reeling. Aura knows he needs her now more than ever. She loves Logan, but she can’t deny her connection with the totally supportive, totally gorgeous Zachary. And she’s not sure that she wants to.
Logan and Zachary will fight to be the one by her side, but Aura needs them both to uncover the mystery of her past—the mystery of the Shift.

As Aura’s search uncovers new truths, she must decide whom to trust with her secrets…and her heart.

I can't wait to see what happens with Aura, Zach and Logan. I know I say this a lot but this is one of my favorite series this year. These authors are totally kickin ass with these 2011 releases! I am only on Page 60, but I can guarantee you that I will have this book finished in at least a day or so. Ya, know, work gets in the way. LOL If you haven't read Shade #1 yet, you NEED to! YOU MUST!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...