Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cover Look-a-Likes (1)



Cover Look-a-Likes is an original post from Nice Girls Read Books Go check it out!


I was over on the blog checking out the covers and it made me want to go on my own mission to find more look-a-like covers.

So here's what I found:

North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley and Evermore by Alyson Noel

Don't they look IDENTICAL??? Look at the lips and the nose. I wonder if it's the same girl?? Hmmmm

This is tough, and takes a while to sift through, so this will be my first. I must search more books, but stay tuned, because I am now on a mission! This is super fun!



*Update* from comment: Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...
I always get these two mixed up! I'm thinking it's probably the same model/stock image, except flipped! Maybe try and flip one around and find out!! :D So glad you liked my post!!!

You are so right!!!!! Look at the strand of hair! It's exactly the same!

You must have already did this one, huh? Hahah I should have looked at your past posts. LOL

6 comments:

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

I always get these two mixed up! I'm thinking it's probably the same model/stock image, except flipped! Maybe try and flip one around and find out!! :D So glad you liked my post!!!

Terra Mae said...

You were totally right! I think it's the same pic.

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

Oh wow it IS the same!!! And no, I haven't featured this one on my blog so I'm glad we figured it out together! :P!

Terra Mae said...

Oh yay! hahaha I linked it to your blog too. And if there is anything else you would like me to add as far as the post starting with you, let me know. :-)

The Lovely Getaway said...

i had never noticed this before! that's crazy! thanks for sharing :)

Diana

brandileigh2003 said...

I've noticed that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...